Why every Nigerian Business should consider building a Marketing Bot!
I love MobileMonkey; it has everything to build and deploy a chatbot for your website, and engage customers on Facebook.
Here is how to build a chatbot on MobileMonkey.
To begin, you will have to:
- Open a Mobile Monkey account, and link it to your business page
- Build your bot using a MobileMonkey template or build from scratch
- Add users (admins) to manage your chatbot on the MobileMonkey dashboard
- Use the variety of widgets (text, gallery, image, list, form, quick question, email, video, navigate, attribute, GIF, attachment) to create chatbot content via the dashboard
A quick Note:
The key to success with chatbots is designing great conversations.
You may know what you want, but if you are not sure how to get started, reach out to the Futuresoft team to discuss what is best for your business.
To get users to interact with your chatbot, there is the option of using:
- FB Comment Guard — which helps your chatbot trigger a conversation with users who comment on your Facebook post.
- HTML Elements — which can be used to embed a Facebook messenger chat widget to engage users on your website.
- Share Links — which can empower multiple customers to engage your business at any point in time.
- Landing Page — which enables leads/customers to join your contact list via a simple customized page.
- Messenger Ads — which allows us to pay for ads for which a click initiates a conversation (at a regular cost of $3 — $5 per click)
- Get QR Codes which users can scan at any time to initiate conversations with your Chatbot
MobileMonkey chatbots have three default pages:
- Welcome page — this is the first page your chatbot show users when they interact with your bot.
- Default page — this is the page your chatbot shows users when they say/type something your bot doesn’t understand.
- Main Menu — this is where you can add navigation items/buttons that make up the body of conversation, which the bot shares with your users.
In subsequent articles, we will explore the following:
- Embedding a chat widget on your website
- How to launch a Facebook Messenger Ad to secure high-value contacts, lower ad spends, and improve conversion rates.
- How to qualify an audience down to only the users who are likely to convert from your audience.
- How to create ultra-compelling drip campaigns and close in on sales or conversion.
Adios dear friend till we bot heads again in the next article…